SOLADEY 3 Ionic Toothbrush, Solar Panels and TiO2 Semiconductor
Ready to use Soladey Ionic Toothbrush
Solar technology reinvents the SOLADEY-3 toothbrush.
Dual power of semiconductor and solar technology cuts away plaque. The next-generation toothbrush has arrived.
- TiO2 semiconductor (Titanium oxide) : Incorporating a titanium oxide photocatalyst.
- METAL BODY : Stainless-steel body gives a hygienic feeling.
- SOLAR PANEL : Equipped with solar panel. Provides even more powerful plaque removal (Newly developed) .
How Soladey-3 Works
- When light strikes the solar panel, electrons e- are created. These electrons e- proceed from the minus pole toward the semiconductor along the lead wire.
- When light strikes the moistened semiconductor, electrons are created (photocatalytic action). Together with the electrons created, these electrons move into the inside of the mouth via moisture such as saliva.
- These double electrons remove the hydrogen ion H+ in plaque, making it unstable.
- As a result, plaque is easier to remove, and brushing has a greater effect on achieving healthy teeth.
FEATURES & FUNCTIONS
TiO2 semiconductor (Titanium oxide) : Incorporating a titanium oxide photocatalyst.
METAL BODY : Stainless-steel body gives a hygienic feeling.
SOLAR PANEL : Equipped with a solar panel. Provides even more powerful plaque removal (Newly developed).
Approximate usage times － 2 minutes per use/Approx. 120 uses (240 min) －
Soladey-3 effectively removes plaque by emitting electrons. The electrons coat the teeth entirely, ensuring they remain sparkly clean even 12 hours after brushing.
- Dual power of semiconductor (titanium dioxide) and solar technology cuts away plaque. Soladey-3 ionic toothbrush effectively removes plaque by emitting electrons.
- Soladey-3 ionic toothbrush has a lot of clinical data that shows it removes plaque much better than regular toothbrushes.
- The electrons coat the teeth entirely, ensuring they remain sparkly clean even 12 hours after brushing. Soladey-3 cleans and removes dirt without the use of toothpaste.
- The holder part of Soladey-3 can be used semi-permanently. When the brush spreads, replace only the brush part.
- Patented in 12 countries (U.S.A., Canada, Japan, U.K., Germany, France, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, China, Korea, Taiwan), SOLADEY is a Japanese brand with 40 years of history and has published 80 dental conferences and papers.
EXTREMELY VERSATILE & EASY-TO-USE
With the brush attached, moisten the semiconductor section with water and use it in a well-lit area.
Recommended minimum brightness: bright enough to see yourself in the mirror. Bright enough to use a solar powered calculator.
MADE IN JAPAN
Semiconductor-equipped toothbrushes are recognized as having high plaque removal ef fectiveness by the International Institute for Preventive Dentistry, Japan Dental Associa tion, etc.
2022 U.S. FDA REGISTRATION
SOLADEY is FDA registered in the USA by Registrar Corp (2022).