Attmu Classic Rubber Hot Water Bag 2 Liter with Knit Cover
About the product
- Can't sleep on a cold night? A cozy hot water bag will work its magic.
- Cold Feet? Hot water bags keep your feet warm and comfortable.
- Hot water bags soothe and calm children.
- Hot water bag can be used alone as a remedy for aches, pains and sports injuries.
- A hot water bag is a time-honored method of treating sore muscles, stress or cramps, arthritis, aches and pains, stiff necks, lower back pain, menstrual cramps and other common aches and stresses of everyday living.
- Hot water bags are easy to travel with, especially on a long flight or bus ride.
- This hot water bag holds the heat longer than traditional rubber bags.
- Comes with an elegant knitted water bag cover to prevent the hot rubber from being in direct contact with your skin to cause burns, plus it has a more classy and personalized look.
- As with the knit cover, you may not feel very hot. If you like hot feel, please remove the cover to get more heat.
- Also works as an ice pack.
EASY TO USE
Wide mouth is easy to fill and the anti spurt lip prevent water spitting back out like those old rubber ones. Fill only to two-thirds capacity maximum.
Keep the water warm for a longer period of time
Wide mouth for easy fill, anti spurt lip to prevent leakage and spills (fill a maximum of up to two-thirds)
Thermoplastic material that is recyclable. Advanced thermoplastic holds heat longer than traditional rubber bags, also works as an ice pack, or cold water bag.
Rubber ✓ Explosion proof ✓
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: If you are not satisfied with your purchase, contact us at email@example.com within 30 days of delivery to return or replace this item.
Use it for my period cramps and itâ€™s so cozy, stays hot for a very long time!
Nothing like a hot water bottle for that occasional back ache or to heat up cold sheets
This style of water bottle is getting harder and harder to find. I'm so glad I found this company. I love the bottle. I don't use the sweater-type cover. That interferes with the effectiveness of the heat from the bottle. When it arrives, it is sort of scrunched up, and it takes several uses before it all straightens out and becomes really flexible. But it eventually does, and it's been great using it.